Studio 10's top priority is the safety of our family of potters.
In the event of an outbreak at our studio we will:
1. Shut down the location immediately.
2. Conduct a comprehensive deep clean of the location.
3. Track and Trace anyone who visited the location.
4. Keep the affected location closed after cleaning for a minimum of 72 hours.
5. Follow current Government guidelines.
We ask that you respect each others space. There is space in the studio to distance from one another.
After each session the studio will be cleaned and we have a consistent touchpoint sanitation plan in place ensuring all key surfaces are cleaned throughout the day. Hand washing facilities and Hand sanitizers will be readily available to all.
We will ensure Studio 10 is up-to-date with government guidelines regarding face masks. We will provide facemasks to anyone who requires them if needed.
Link to current government covid guidelines: here